Philip joined Setfords Solicitors as a consultant solicitor in December 2013. He advises clients throughout the South West.
Philip has over 30 years of legal experience having previously been a partner with well known commercial law firms Foot Anstey and Ashfords.
He has substantial experience in both contentious and non contentious matters and his work covers a broad range including:
- General and Commercial litigation.
- Neighbour & Land Disputes including easements, rights of way, adverse possession, boundary disputes and advice on restrictive covenants.
- Employment - such as unfair dismissal, redundancy, breach of contract, wrongful dismissal and compromise agreements.
- Partnership disputes and breach of contract claims.
- Administering trusts and estates including contested probate matters.
Philip is a trained mediator with a Masters degree in Commercial law (LLM).
He prides himself on forming close working relationships with clients and is content to discuss any legal issues prior to receiving formal instructions.
He lives in the South Hams area of Devon with his family.