Nasima trained and qualified in a respected regional Legal 500 firm in Kent. She has been working in Kent for 15 years and joined Setfords in March 2017.
Nasima advises a wide range of clients including individuals, sole traders, companies and insolvency practitioners. She has over 12 years experience in dispute resolution and her areas of specialism include:
- Contractual disputes
- Debt recovery
- Insolvency litigation including winding up/bankruptcy
- Employment disputes/enforcing restrictive covenants
- Boardroom/shareholder disputes
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant disputes
- Residential Landlord and Tenant disputes including possession and rent arrears claims
- Property disputes including TOLATA claims
- Professional negligence claims
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Intellectual property disputes
- Defamation claims
- Contested Probate and inheritance disputes
Nasima is commercially minded but equally understands the very different needs of individuals involved in litigation. She provides a high quality legal service to clients and ensures that she gets to the bottom of every problem to find a workable solution to meet the client’s needs and requirements.
Nasima is passionate about social and public policy issues and is a Trustee and Director of Bromley and Croydon Women’s Aid and a volunteer fundraiser for Demelza Hospice Care for Children. In her spare time Nasima enjoys visits to the theatre, running, scuba diving and baking.