Mohammad is a highly experienced Solicitor specialising in Civil Litigation and Housing matters.
He has a broad level of experience having acted as Senior Solicitor in private practice, Legal Aid, Local Authority and Housing Association settings. A highly capable and persuasive litigator, he has extensive experience in acting in complex, contentious works with focus and determination to achieving best results for clients from pre-action stages to final determination by the court if necessary.
Cost-effective and risk-aware, he is highly skilled when needed to delve into the heart of the dispute and achieve settlement through mediation sessions and/or tactical negotiation.
A highly experienced advocate and former duty solicitor in the County Court, he has an impressive background in the County Court, Magistrates Court and the First Tier Tribunal and adept to court procedure and capable of achieving best results for clients on paper and in person before the court.
Extensive experience of acting both in the community, representing the most vulnerable members of society, to acting for large organisations and bodies, he is very friendly and approachable while being highly professional and focused on serving his client’s best interest.
A former advisor to licencing boards in relation to premises licences and senior advisor in a wide spectrum of Litigation for both private and public bodies, he is uniquely able to navigate cases and achieve the most favourable outcome for clients.
Mohammad can provide expert and specialised advice and representation in a variety of settings including but not limited to:
- Possession proceedings, service of notices, recovering rent arrears and dealing with counterclaims.
- Evicting Squatters from residential and commercial premises;
- Housing Disrepair claims, defective and/or unfit for human habitation premises claims in the County Court and private prosecutions in the Magistrates Courts (CFA “no win no fee” available);
- Other Housing matters, Injunctions, ASB and nuisance, Unlawful Eviction, Homelessness, Deposit protection, etc.
- General Civil Litigation, contractual disputes, breach of duty, negligence claims, injunctive claims, and Public law claims, etc.
- Taxi Licencing reviews and appeals;
- Commercial Lease forfeiture;
- Commercial and Residential Licencing Applications, Reviews and Appeals;
- Environmental Health and Planning enforcement appeals;
- Advocacy services in County Court, Magistrates Court and First-Tier tribunal.