Michael is a highly experienced business and commercial lawyer with extensive experience in commercial contracting of all forms and in both Public and Private Sector but with a very strong specialism in Technology matters of all forms.
Michael qualified in 2012 with Vodafone after a number of years working in their contracts team and has worked in house in many large technology companies such as:
- HSBC Global Technology Legal Team
- GE Oil & Gas
- HM Government
- Vodafone/ Cable & Wireless
I have worked with many differing types of organisation from large corporates like Apple, Google, NHS, Universities to new start-ups and everything in between!
The types of matters I specialise in are:
- Commercial Contracts – All forms
- Technology Contracts – all forms both Public and Private sector (Including but not limited to: Software licencing, Hardware, SAAS, CLOUD, Bespoke Solutions, Large Outsourcing, Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Data Analytics, Health technology)
- Corporate Matters – All forms
- Corporate & Commercial Process and Governance
- Data Protection and GDPR
I am fully SC Security cleared which is the 2nd highest security clearance in the UK which allows me to work on very sensitive public sector work.