Marcus qualified as a Solicitor in June 1998 and specialises in all aspects of Family Law.
Marcus prides himself on offering a personal and efficient service providing client focused advice in a sensitive manner. Marcus’ modern flexible working practices enable him to provide a tailored service to meet the individual needs of his clients.
Marcus has two reported cases regarding surrogacy. The first concerned a couple who entered into a surrogacy agreement with a woman who later sought to keep the child. In the other the court considered whether it could make a parental order in favour of a deceased parent.
Areas of specialism
- Divorce and Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Financial Matters rising from Divorce
- Cohabitation Disputes
- Pre-Nuptial and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Separation Deeds
- Living Together Agreements
- Domestic Violence and Injunctions
- Children Matters – Contact / Residence disputes & removal from Jurisdiction
- CW v NT and another  EWHC 33
- A and A v P, P and B  EWHC 1738 [Fam]
Marcus welcomes all calls for an informal chat and can offer a free initial appointment.