Lynne is passionate about residential conveyancing. She first entered residential conveyancing in 1998/1999 giving her over 22 years’ experience. She is still as enthusiastic today as she was back then. She qualified as a Licensed Conveyancer (specialist property lawyer) in April 2008 and specialises in residential conveyancing.
She fully understands how stressful a client can find buying, selling or even re-mortgaging a property. She keeps clients fully updated and explains what is happening at each stage. She is professional, polite, friendly, and will aim to move matters forward as swiftly as possible alleviating any potential stress a client may have. She is always there to provide any information or guidance a client may require.
Areas of practice:
Lynne deals with the following aspects of residential conveyancing:
- Transfer of equity (transfer of ownership) and transfers required under matrimonial proceedings
- Registered and unregistered land/properties
- Freehold and Leasehold properties
- New build properties
- Shared ownership properties where you part own / part rent
- Equity release
- Help to Buy ISA
- Help to Buy equity loans
- Lifetime ISA’s
- Auction purchases
- Declaration of Trust – to protect one party’s initial investment / interest in a property purchase