Katia is a Consultant Solicitor specialising in a wide varity of residential property matters including acting on behalf of clients selling and buying high value properties in London and the south of England. She was previously a Partner and Head of the Residential Property Department at the Wimbledon office of a Legal 500 Firm.
Please see below a list of some of the types of transactions Katia can assist with:
- The acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold properties.
- Site set ups and Plot sales (including with Help to Buy).
- New build purchases (including with Help to Buy)
- Unregistered land and first registration.
- Auction sales and purchases.
- Transfers of equity.
- Shared ownership leases
- Declarations of Trust
- Deeds of Variation and Deeds of Surrender & Regrant of Lease.
Katia constantly receives positive feedback and reviews from clients and prides herself on always putting the needs of her clients first.
In her spare time, Katia enjoys travelling, running and reading court room dramas.