Jane qualified as a solicitor in 1987 and has spent most of her career in private practice in the City of London, including eight years at Clifford Chance.
From 1998 to 2015 Jane was a partner at Thomas Eggar and Pritchard Englefield where she was head of the property department. A fluent German speaker, Jane's clients have ranged from medium sized businesses to banks, high net worth individuals and government entities, often from the German speaking world. She has considerable experience in commercial property law, business leases and property finance.
Areas of expertise include:
- Commercial property acquisitions and disposals
- Property finance investment, development and project
- Leasehold acquisitions and disposals
- Business leases
- Rent reviews, lease renewals and variations
- Underlettings, licences to assign and alter
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant Act matters
Jane's memberships include the City of London Solicitor's Company and the City Livery Club. Jane lives in Highgate, she is always available in the City for appointments and is happy to visit clients at their premises, if required. Please e-mail or call Jane at any time to discuss your legal requirements in confidence.