Jagpal is an experienced property solicitor who qualified in 2006 and possess a wealth of knowledge and experience.
Jagpal deals with both Residential and Commercial property matters and has built up an excellent client following, who appreciate not only his legal expertise but also his commercial awareness.
Jagpal’s clients include commercial landlords, tenants, buy to let investors, residential lessees, property developers, as well as first time buyers.
Jagpal recognises client’s individuality and he is able to tailor his services to the client’s particular needs.
Jagpal undertakes the following types of work:
- Buying and Selling of domestic Freehold and Leasehold property
- Auction property sales and purchases
- Shared ownership
- Lease extensions
- Transfer of equity
- Buy to Let
- Right to Buy
- Equity release
- Unregistered land
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Acting for Lenders on residential and commercial loans.
- New build properties
- Plot sales and purchases
- Preparing Declarations of Trusts
- Residential and Business lettings
- Drafting and negotiating new commercial leases
- Granting and assignment of commercial leases
- Business transfers
- Business lease renewal (non-contentious)
- Commercial leases – sale and purchases
Jagpal’s philosophy remains the same regardless of whether you are a first time or investment buyer as he recognise the process can be very stressful.
Jagpal will work with you and your estate agents to make sure that all parties are kept up to date at every stage to enable your transaction to run as smooth as possible.
Jagpal is fluent in the Punjabi and Hindi languages.
In his private time, Jagpal is a keen sportsman who enjoys watching and playing squash and golf. In addition, Jagpal enjoys socialising with family and friends.