Ghazala has over 10 years’ experience as a partner in a multi-office West London practice where she predominately specialised in commercial and residential property matters and alongside handled property litigation, wills, probate and powers of attorney issues as and when required to meet clients needs.
Ghazala prides herself in establishing and maintaining good client relations and offering an excellent service for all her clients. Ghazala is able to do this by being very responsive in providing solutions to clients and offering clear advice so that clients know where they stand in order to make informed decisions, all of which makes for a pleasant experience for clients.
Ghazala’s expertise includes:
- Drafting and negotiating commercial leases and all related matters
- Sale and purchases of land and freehold and leasehold property
- Making planning applications to the council, licence applications to the council including liquor licences
- Dealing with highway agreements
- Business sale and purchase agreements
- Share purchase agreements
- Advising on personal guarantees
- Sales & Purchases both leasehold and freehold
- sales and purchases of part
- New build property, off-plan purchases
- Lease renewals, Enfranchisement notices
- Deeds of variation
- Right to buy
- Shared ownership
Ghazala is happy to discuss any matters you may have and offers an initial free consultation over the phone or via video call.
Away from work Ghazala enjoys spending time with her husband and two young children, travelling and socialising with friends.