Elizabeth (Liz) Curran is a Solicitor specialising in Residential Conveyancing and has accumulated several years of property law experience gained in London (Central and Greater), Hampshire, Berkshire and Surrey since qualification as a Solicitor in 2007.
Liz deals with all aspects of property matters to include:
- Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold property to include transfers of part.
- Deeds of Variation of Leases
- Transfer of Equity matters
- Probate and matrimonial sales to include transfers subject to a court order.
- Right to buy purchases
- New build, Right to Buy and Shared Ownership purchases
- Help to buy
- Equity Release matters
- Unregistered properties
- Re-mortgages to include volume mortgage repossession work
- Retirement sales and purchases
Following qualification and whilst being employed ‘in house’ by an institutional lender, Liz uncovered an identity fraud transaction thereby preventing her employer from releasing mortgage funds in a sum of £400,000.00 to the fraudulent borrower or their solicitors.
Outside of work, Liz enjoys going to music gigs, occasional drumming, skiing, horse riding and spending time with her young children.