Antoinette is a Barrister called to the Bar in 1994. During her working life she has always worked within the Court system, appearing in the Civil and Criminal Courts to the Tribunal system.
Having prosecuted and defended in matters she is versatile in this respect. Antoinette has always worked in an environment where quality is essential and this is a value which she holds dearly. Cases are prepared from initial advice to representation at Court. Antoinette is apt at evaluating the urgency and complexity of tasks and acts expeditiously. As a former Manager Antoinette has knowledge of case management procedures. She has also trained staff for LEXCEL, International Quality Assurance Standard ISO9001 and Investors in people.
- Anti-social behaviour matters, possession proceedings, warrant suspensions, housing fraud, lodgers in occupation, homelessness, unlawful evictions and disrepair issues.
- A local government specialist with an emphasis on Housing Law.
- For several years the Senior Lawyer for a large Local Authority in the Housing Litigation Department.
- Antoinette has advised and represented on all aspects of anti-social behaviour law.
- Her roles have involved obtaining and enforcing injunctions preventing nuisance and annoyance and acquiring possession of properties.
- Antoinette is an accredited Civil and Commercial Mediator, she also specialises in Special Educational Needs Mediations.
- Representation at Immigration Tribunal hearings including asylum, human rights, visa applications and applications for leave to remain
- Including road traffic hearings, advices on quantum, debt recovery, infant approval and small claims hearings.