Mandy is an Associate solicitor who specialises in wills and probate in Marlborough.
Mandy is able to advise on many areas of private client work. Her work often involves working closely with conveyancing colleagues, accountants and financial planners to ensure that you provide the correct information to your other advisors and optimise the planning undertaken.
Her expertise includes:
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Ordinary powers of attorney
- Probate, inheritance tax advice & estate administrations
- Advice on lifetime gifting
- Deeds of variation
- Effectively managing your digital legacy
- Planning for those retiring
- Planning for those considering long-term care.
- A practical approach to problems and avoids legal-ease
- Taking away the burden of managing an estate after someone dies and advising you on points to consider
- Discussing estate planning options with you and advising you as to what she thinks would suit your needs best
- Meet you at home, near your work (to avoid having to take a day off), hospitals, care homes and hospices
- Be accessible outside of normal office hours as she works from home.
- Provide set fees