Our education law solicitors in Weybridge have years of experience as solicitors and specialise in higher education law matters.
Our solicitors are available to advise, provide legal support and representation to students and their parents throughout England & Wales on academic appeals, unfair practice, disciplinary matters, fitness to practise, problems with PhD supervision, complaints and withdrawals.
Why choose Setfords?
- University processes and representing students at hearings
- Cost effective service
- Being able to make contact with your lawyer out of office hours
- Being able to progress your case without having to leave your home or campus by providing a fast and efficient service via email, Skype and phone
Why use Setfords for Residential Property matters?
- We offer a friendly and personal service which is always timely and relevant.
- We can provide expert advice at a competitive price.
- Upon instruction you’ll deal with an experienced solicitor from start to finish.