Breaking the law on British roads is easily done but in many cases you could have a defendable case.
You will however require expert legal support to give you the best chance of success. Our road traffic law solicitors in Walton-on-Thames have experience handling all types of road traffic legal matters, from speeding and drink-driving to HGV-related issues. Where expert witnesses are required as part of the defence our Walton-on-Thames road traffic law solicitors can use their extensive contacts to access the right person required.
In cases where a prosecution is unlikely to be defended successfully our Walton-on-Thames road traffic lawyers will advise you as early as possible and then work towards reducing the penalty by presenting the mitigating circumstances.
More information about how our road traffic lawyers in Walton-on-Thames can assist you can be found below, or you can click here now to speak to one of our team.
- Speeding offences
- Unsafe/Overloaded vehicles
- Drink-driving and tachograph offences
- Offences involving cars, horse-boxes, trailers, articulated or HGV’s
We can help you with
Why use Setfords for Road Traffic & Motoring Offences?
- We offer a friendly and personal service which is always timely and relevant.
- Our specialists will contact you within 60 minutes during normal office hours.
- All our clients receive the best possible advice, from experienced lawyers.
Free initial phone consultation
Do you have an issue that you require immediate assistance with? We offer a free initial telephone consultation, where we will provide you with any relevant information and advise you of the legal position.Enquire today