At Setfords many of our lawyers understand how it feels to be on both sides of the door as many of them have been tenants or landlords.
Our landlord and tenant solicitors in Walton-on-Thames appreciate that for landlords rental income sounds very appealing, but that being a landlord can quickly leave you in a situation that feels out of control.
Similarly, our landlord and tenant lawyers in Walton-on-Thames also understand that for tenants it is all too easy to be caught up in a situation that requires an expert understanding of property law, and that can seem overwhelming. Setfords landlord and tenant dispute solicitors in Walton-on-Thames always provide their clients with the best possible solution, be that quick, simple and cost-effective advice, or, where necessary, heavyweight legal support.
More information about our landlord and tenant legal services can be found below, or you can click here to speak to one of our team.
- Possession proceedings and advice in relation to properties let under Assured Tenancies and Rent Act tenancies.
- Possession proceedings against squatters and trespassers.
- Drafting tenancy agreements (fixed fees can be arranged).
- Pre-contractual advice to landlords and tenants on the terms of tenancy agreements (fixed fees can be arranged).
- Advice on deposits and representation in litigation regarding deposits.
We can help you with
- Forfeiture proceedings
- Lease disputes
- Disputed lease renewals or terminations
- Right to manage claims (including defending RTM claims against leaseholders)
- LVT proceedings
We can help your business with
Why use Setfords for Landlord and Tenant matters?
- We offer a friendly and personal service which is always timely and relevant.
- Our specialists will contact you within 60 minutes during normal office hours.
- All our clients receive the best possible advice, from experienced lawyers.
Free initial phone consultation
Do you have an issue that you require immediate assistance with? We offer a free initial telephone consultation, where we will provide you with any relevant information and advise you of the legal position.Enquire today