People who suffer an injury or illness are often surprised that they have the right to seek compensation.
Our personal injury solicitors in Dorking can advise you on your legal rights and whether you suffered your injury or illness at work, in a public place, on holiday or even at home, in many cases you will be entitled to seek justice.
Whether your injury or illness is life-changing, or something less severe such as broken bones or food poisoning, our personal injury solicitors in Dorking have the experience and expertise needed to fight your case to get the compensation you deserve. Compensation could include loss of earnings and medical costs and your payout could be substantial.
Our Dorking personal injury lawyers have brought successful claims against employers, government bodies, motorists, retailers, travel and holiday companies and schools. And depending on your case our personal injury solicitors in Dorking might be able proceed on a “no win, no fee” basis.
Below you will find more information about how our personal injury lawyers in Dorking can help. Or you can click here to speak to one of our friendly team now.
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Accidents & Illness at Work
- Accidents in a Public Place
- Brain, Spinal and other Serious Injuries
- Medical Negligence
- Holiday Claims
- Asbestos Claims
- Defective Product Claims
- Vibration White Finger
- Claims Against Uninsured or Untraced Drivers
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss
- Cycling Claims
We can help you with
Why use Setfords for Personal Injury matters?
- We offer a friendly and personal service which is always timely and relevant.
- Our specialists will contact you within 60 minutes during normal office hours.
- All our clients receive the best possible advice, from experienced lawyers.
Free initial phone consultation
Do you have an issue that you require immediate assistance with? We offer a free initial telephone consultation, where we will provide you with any relevant information and advise you of the legal position.Enquire today