Whether it’s buying or selling commercial property or planning the expansion of your commercial premises, our commercial property solicitors in Caterham can advise on all aspects of commercial property law.
Our Caterham commercial property lawyers pride themselves on taking a pragmatic, commercial approach to each transaction and will always be on hand for any queries you have during the transaction.
At Setfords you will always deal with a senior commercial property lawyer for the duration of your transaction. Our Caterham commercial team already acts for some of the biggest national brands in the country so you know you’re in safe hands.
For further information about our commercial property services in Caterham please see below, or if you’d like to speak to one of our friendly team now click here.
- Buying and selling commercial property
- Property development and construction
- Site acquisition and plot sales
- New homes and site set-up including management company formation
- Planning agreements
- Option, pre-emption and overage agreements
- Commercial landlord and tenant
- Rent reviews
- Granting, assigning and terminating commercial leases
- Property portfolio and management services
- Mortgages and securities
- Corporate support and property funds
- Environmental law
We can help your business with
Why use Setfords for Commercial Property?
- We offer a friendly and personal service which is always timely and relevant.
- Our specialists will contact you within 60 minutes during normal office hours.
- All our clients receive the best possible advice, from experienced lawyers.