At Setfords Solicitors our lawyers can advise on all aspects of commercial property law and have a reputation for taking a pragmatic, commercial approach to each transaction.
We act for a wide range of clients including national developers, property companies, high street chains, investment companies, public sector clients and individuals.
- Buying and selling commercial property
- Property development and construction
- Site acquisition and plot sales
- New homes and site set-up including management company formation
- Planning agreements
- Option, pre-emption and overage agreements
- Commercial landlord and tenant
- Rent reviews
- Granting, assigning and terminating commercial leases
- Property portfolio and management services
- Mortgages and securities
- Corporate support and property funds
- Environmental law
We can help your business with
Why use Setfords for Commercial Property?
- We offer a friendly and personal service which is always timely and relevant.
- Our specialists will contact you within 60 minutes during normal office hours.
- All our clients receive the best possible advice, from experienced lawyers.