Rachel and Catherine Ann are both qualified Residential solicitors in Aberdare who have 25 years’ legal experience between them.
As a partnership they are extremely determined and hardworking, with longstanding reputations for surpassing client expectation. They work closely together on all transactions, ensuring they go above and beyond what is required of them for client deadlines to be met. Rachel and Catherine Ann deal with a wide range of residential property transactions, with particular expertise in the social housing sector, and new build developments.
They feel it is important to adapt to clients’ working hours and pressures, and are available outside conventional working hours; also working Saturdays. As business partners, if either Rachel or Catherine Ann is unavailable the other will be available and fully briefed to progress transactions and to provide updates.
Our Residential Property Lawyers in Aberdare
029 22670757 02922 670757
Rachel is a solicitor with over 16 years experience in a wide range of residential and commercial property transactions, with particular expertise in the social housing sector. Rachel gained her experience in a top 50 UK law firm and was a senior member of a team ranked in the top-tier by Legal 500 and Band 1 by Chambers UK.We can help with
Catherine Ann Bryant
01685 705064 01685 705064
Catherine Ann is a Property Solicitor having previously worked a top 100 law firm based in Central London before moving to a top 50 UK law firm (ranked in the top-tier by Legal 500). Catherine Ann was 1 of 7 UK women to receive a Law Society Scholarship as part of the Equality and Diversity Scheme in 2010.Why we can help
Rachel and Catherine specialize in the following
- Sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties
- Preparing sale packs for new build properties and auctions
- Help to Buy Developer Participation Application
- New-build plot sales and purchases
- Shared equity schemes
- Shared ownership leases
- Help to Buy Equity Loan
They also deal with
- Deeds of postponement
- Deed of variation
- Licence to assign
- Right to buy and right to acquire
- Leasehold scheme for the elderly
- Mortgage rescue
- Overseas Exhibitions requiring exchange of contracts on the day of reservation
Recent examples of residential property work include:
Sales and purchases:
- Dealing with hundreds of thousands of residential property transactions during their careers
New build / plot sales:
- Acting for developers and housing associations based in both England and Wales in the preparation of sale packs on large and complex developments with multiple phases, including freehold, leasehold, private and affordable housing. This involved the drafting of all documentation required for ongoing sales, including the sale contract, transfer deed, all necessary consents and estate guidance notes.
- Acting on multiple large developments simultaneously for a number of the UK’s leading property developers; successfully completing over 40+ new build plot sales a day during the clients’ year end.
Rachel and Catherine Ann pride themselves on being diligent and efficient; running transactions in a timely and consistent manner to meet clients’ needs. Clients comment on how friendly and approachable Rachel and Catherine Ann are and how they always respond with speed and accuracy from the beginning of a transaction and throughout.
“Our aim is to provide a personal service and to only work to capacity; ensuring a consistent high level of service to all our clients. In contrast to traditional law firms, we are not housed by Setfords and we will not be paid at the end of the month if progress / completion has not taken place. We feel this provides a level playing field between us as solicitors and our clients; together with confidence and reassurance.”
Why use our Residential property Solicitors in Aberdare?
- Your matter will be handled throughout by experienced solicitors and the legal work will not be passed to unqualified staff to deal with.
- We have a 65-strong central administration team in our Head Office to support our lawyers which frees up our lawyers’ time to spend advising you on your matter.
- Cost effective service with up-front cost estimates, so that clients know what to expect.
- Being able to make contact with your lawyer out of office hours.
- Reaching a conclusion of your matter in a fast and effective manner.