Tanya is an education law solicitor in Newton-Le-Willows who has over 13 years experience as a solicitor and has spent the last 4 years specialising in higher education law matters. She has worked within a Russel group University and has extensive knowledge of University processes and regulations.
Tanya is available to advise, provide legal support and representation to students and their parents throughout England & Wales on academic appeals, unfair practice, disciplinary matters, fitness to practise, problems with PhD supervision, complaints and withdrawals. She can be available to advise by email and telephone out of normal business hours if necessary. She offers free 30 minute no obligation consultations
Why you should instruct Tanya for Education Law in Newton-Le-Willows
- Expert knowledge of university processes and significant experience of representing students at hearings
- Cost effective service with up -front cost estimates with capped fees for some services so that clients know what to expect
- Being able to make contact with your lawyer out of office hours if you are studying full time or on placement
- Being able to progress your case without having to leave your home or campus by providing a fast and efficient service via email, Skype and phone
What my clients say:
“ My Brother and I had a great experience. Tanya Thomas supported us with a very excellent service, I highly recommend everyone who needs a solicitor have tremendous knowledge in the Educational regulations to contact Tanya Thomas. The outcome that they achieved with our case succeeded. So, we are happy with the service that we received. Thank you for that.”
– WA –
“After becoming stressful and no were to go, Tanya Thomas help me from starting to end. Her judgement was so good. Her knowledge and respect for the law, the University policy processes, and her supporting that gave me all the confidence I needed. However no matter how complex your case is, Tanya will support it and get to the bottom of the problem”
– DKN –
Why use our Education Law Solicitors in Newton-Le-Willows?
- Expert legal advice
- Personally tailored professional service
- Highly competitive fixed fees with detailed estimates given at the outset to allow you to budget effectively
- A fully qualified and experienced lawyer dealing with your matter from start to finish
- Direct email and telephone contact with your lawyer
To contact Tanya her normal office hours are: 9:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Thursday and 9:30am – 3:30pm on Friday, or you can do so outside office hours if you prefer. Tanya is happy to answer your enquiry by email, telephone, or mobile. To receive more information, please complete the form below or telephone Tanya on her direct line: 02921 921 535 or mobile: 07367 124 212.