You will have heard it said that buying or selling a property can be one of the most stressful experiences of your life. Well at Setfords we don’t believe it should be.
Maria has over 27 years of experience in residential conveyancing in Loughborough, dealing with freehold sales and purchases, leasehold sales and purchases, re-mortgages, Transfers of Equity (changing names on title deeds), Lifetime mortgages, Equity releases, and more.
What my clients say
“Maria has always offered excellent advice, worked extremely efficiently and professionally. Maria has represented me with regards to approximately 8 property sales and each one has been done without any issues.” – AS, April 2017
“Communication was very prompt and responsive. Setfords were incredibly helpful with the purchase of my first home. Communication was swift and very helpful. Buying a house can be a stressful time and it’s important you have the confidence in your solicitors. Setfords gave me that and more. Many thanks. ” – CAC, December 2015
“Very effective, personable and always calls back to keep you updated, an excellent service at a very cost effective package price.” – Michael R, January 2015
Why use our residential property solicitors in Loughborough?
- Expert legal advice specific to your matter
- Cost effective service with up -front cost estimates, so that you know what to expect.
- Personal service by a solicitor rather than by random unqualified team members
- Reaching a solution to the issues that may arise during the conveyancing process
- Home visit by appointment free of charge within a 5 mile radius of Loughborough
Maria is happy to answer your enquiry by email or on the telephone. To receive more information, please complete the form below or telephone Maria on her direct line 01509 218691 in office hours.Enquire today