Kamran is an exceptional Criminal Injury solicitor in Eccles with more than 16 years’ experience.
He is a top-drawer solicitor when it comes to client-care and will take as long as is necessary to explain, advise and reassure both before and during the case. Kamran is fast-thinking and robust in his advocacy whilst also being extremely personable and popular with clients. Kamran can represent you at every stage of the application process, against the CICA, before the First-tier Tribunal and for judicial review to the Upper Tribunal and even up to the Court of Appeal.
Our Criminal Injuries Compensation solicitors in Eccles are happy to discuss your matter in more detail and can be contacted on 0330 058 4011 or via the form here.
- Common assault
- Criminal assault
- Domestic assault
- Sexual assault
- Assault causing actual bodily harm (ABH)
- Assault causing grievous bodily harm (GBH)
- Assault with a weapon
- Assault in a public place
- Assault in a prison
- Assault at work
What constitutes a Criminal Injury?
- The CICA reject many claims on technicalities.
- You might not receive the right amount of compensation.
- There is legal protection when using a solicitor.
Why use a solicitor?
Why use our Criminal Injury Compensation Solicitors in Eccles
- Expert legal advice specific to your matter
- Being able to make contact with your solicitor out of office hours
- No Win No Fee Guarantee
You may be entitled to compensation if:
- The incident was promptly reported to the police without any delay unless there are good reasons for having not done so.
- The incident happened within the last two years unless special circumstances exist.
- The incident occurred in England, Wales or Scotland.