Rachel and Catherine Ann are both qualified Commercial solicitors in Cardiff who have 25 years’ legal experience between them.
As a partnership they are extremely determined and hardworking, with longstanding reputations for surpassing client expectation. They work closely together on all transactions, ensuring they go above and beyond what is required of them for client deadlines to be met. Rachel and Catherine Ann deal with a wide range of Commercial property transactions, with particular expertise in the social housing sector, and new build developments.
They feel it is important to adapt to clients’ working hours and pressures, and are available outside conventional working hours; also working Saturdays. As business partners, if either Rachel or Catherine Ann is unavailable the other will be available and fully briefed to progress transactions and to provide updates.
Our Commercial Property Lawyers in Cardiff
029 22670757 029 22670757
Rachel is a solicitor with over 16 years experience in a wide range of residential and commercial property transactions, with particular expertise in the social housing sector. Rachel gained her experience in a top 50 UK law firm and was a senior member of a team ranked in the top-tier by Legal 500 and Band 1 by Chambers UK.We can help with
Catherine Ann Bryant
01685 705064 01685 705064
Catherine Ann is a Property Solicitor having previously worked a top 100 law firm based in Central London before moving to a top 50 UK law firm (ranked in the top-tier by Legal 500). Catherine Ann was 1 of 7 UK women to receive a Law Society Scholarship as part of the Equality and Diversity Scheme in 2010.Why we can help
- Acquisitions of development sites including package deals
- Section 104 agreements
- Deeds of easement
- Section 38 agreements
- Section 278 agreements
- Electricity substation leases and transfers
- Overage agreements
- Option agreements
Rachel and Catherine can help you with
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Secured lending (lender or borrower)
- Commercial leases
- Commercial Property SIPP Purchase
- Lease assignments
- Deeds of variation
- Licence for alterations
- Sale and lease backs
They also deal with
Recent examples of Commercial property work include:
- Acting for a housing association in the acquisition of development land pursuant to a section 106 agreement conditional upon the seller acquiring the land and conditional upon planning with a licence back to the developer on completion to build pursuant to a building contract.
- Advising on the acquisition of land being transferred in two separate phases conditional on planning with a post-development value of £7,112,952.
- Acquisition of land for housing redevelopment with a post-development value of £9,000,000.
- Sale of a former care home and the drafting of a lease back of part.
- Sale of an ambulance station including the drafting and negotiation of overage provisions.
- Acting in the acquisition of an industrial estate for £1,650,000 including overage provisions and acting for the lender. The transaction also included a simultaneous sale of part to a third party.
- Acting for a housing association developer in drafting and negotiating an option agreement with a £20,000 option fee.
- Acting for a housing association in respect of an £11,000,000 refinance of 234 properties, which included reviewing various titles and sample search results, resolving title issues, and preparing the certificate of title to the satisfaction of the proposed lender’s solicitor.
Rachel and Catherine Ann pride themselves on being diligent and efficient; running transactions in a timely and consistent manner to meet clients’ needs. Clients comment on how friendly and approachable Rachel and Catherine Ann are and how they always respond with speed and accuracy from the beginning of a transaction and throughout.
“Our aim is to provide a personal service and to only work to capacity; ensuring a consistent high level of service to all our clients. In contrast to traditional law firms, we are not housed by Setfords and we will not be paid at the end of the month if progress / completion has not taken place. We feel this provides a level playing field between us as solicitors and our clients; together with confidence and reassurance.”
Why use our Commercial property Solicitors in Cardiff?
- Your matter will be handled throughout by experienced solicitors and the legal work will not be passed to unqualified staff to deal with.
- We have a 65-strong central administration team in our Head Office to support our lawyers which frees up our lawyers’ time to spend advising you on your matter.
- Cost effective service with up-front cost estimates, so that clients know what to expect.
- Being able to make contact with your lawyer out of office hours.
- Reaching a conclusion of your matter in a fast and effective manner.