Falling foul of the law on the UK’s roads is easily done, yet in a surprising number of cases drivers of all types of vehicles have a defendable case.
But to win it’s essential you get the right legal advice to ensure you can build the strongest defence. Our road traffic law solicitors in Whittlesey have extensive experience in handling all types of road traffic and motoring matters, from speeding and drink-driving to cases involving HGVs. In some cases expert evidence could be what’s required and our Whittlesey road traffic law solicitors have access to a substantial panel of expert witnesses.
When it’s clear a prosecution is unlikely to be successfully defended our Whittlesey road traffic lawyers will tell you, but we’ll offer advice on how you can reduce the penalty by presenting the mitigating circumstances. See below for more information on what our road traffic lawyers in Whittlesey can assist with or click here to speak to one of our friendly team now.
- Speeding offences
- Unsafe/Overloaded vehicles
- Drink-driving and tachograph offences
- Offences involving cars, horse-boxes, trailers, articulated or HGV’s
We can help you with
Why use Setfords for Road Traffic & Motoring Offences?
- We offer a friendly and personal service which is always timely and relevant.
- We can provide expert advice at a competitive price.
- Upon instruction you’ll deal with an experienced solicitor from start to finish.
Speak to our team
Do you have an issue that you require immediate assistance with? We offer an initial telephone consultation, where we will provide you with any relevant information and ascertain how best we can help you.Enquire today