Commercial property transactions require a pragmatic approach and our commercial property solicitors in St Neots always offer sensible and realistic advice.
Our St Neots commercial property solicitors can advise on all aspects of commercial property law and act for national developers, high street chains, public sector clients, property companies, investment companies and individuals. The commercial property team in St Neots can provide a wide range of legal services for businesses. You can find out more about those commercial property services below, or you can click here to speak to one of the team now.
- Buying and selling commercial property
- Property development and construction
- Site acquisition and plot sales
- New homes and site set-up including management company formation
- Planning agreements
- Option, pre-emption and overage agreements
- Commercial landlord and tenant
- Rent reviews
- Granting, assigning and terminating commercial leases
- Property portfolio and management services
- Mortgages and securities
- Corporate support and property funds
- Environmental law
We can help your business with
Why use Setfords for Commercial Property?
- We offer a friendly and personal service which is always timely and relevant.
- We offer an initial telephone consultation, where we will provide you with any relevant information and ascertain how best we can help you.
- Upon instruction you’ll deal with an experienced solicitor from start to finish.