If you need a commercial property solicitor in St Ives you should choose one who has a commercial approach and who offers pragmatic advice.
Our St Ives commercial property solicitors have a reputation for delivering sensible and realistic advice for a wide range of clients including property companies, high street chains, national developers, investment companies, public sector clients and individuals. The commercial property team in St Ives offers a wide range of legal services for business. Below you will find for more information on our commercial property services, or if you want to speak to one of our friendly team now you can click here.
- Buying and selling commercial property
- Property development and construction
- Site acquisition and plot sales
- New homes and site set-up including management company formation
- Planning agreements
- Option, pre-emption and overage agreements
- Commercial landlord and tenant
- Rent reviews
- Granting, assigning and terminating commercial leases
- Property portfolio and management services
- Mortgages and securities
- Corporate support and property funds
- Environmental law
We can help your business with
Why use Setfords for Commercial Property?
- We offer a friendly and personal service which is always timely and relevant.
- We offer an initial telephone consultation, where we will provide you with any relevant information and ascertain how best we can help you.
- Upon instruction you’ll deal with an experienced solicitor from start to finish.