Breaking the law on British roads is easily done but in many cases you could have a defendable case. You will however require expert legal support to give you the best chance of success.
Our road traffic law solicitors in March have experience handling all types of road traffic legal matters, from speeding and drink-driving to HGV-related issues. Where expert witnesses are required as part of the defence our March road traffic law solicitors can use their extensive contacts to access the right person required.
In cases where a prosecution is unlikely to be defended successfully our March road traffic lawyers will advise you as early as possible and then work towards reducing the penalty by presenting the mitigating circumstances. More information about how our road traffic lawyers in March can assist you can be found below, or you can click here now to speak to one of our team.
- Speeding offences
- Unsafe/Overloaded vehicles
- Drink-driving and tachograph offences
- Offences involving cars, horse-boxes, trailers, articulated or HGV’s
We can help you with
Why use Setfords for Road Traffic & Motoring Offences?
- We offer a friendly and personal service which is always timely and relevant.
- We can provide expert advice at a competitive price.
- Upon instruction you’ll deal with an experienced solicitor from start to finish.
Speak to our team
Do you have an issue that you require immediate assistance with? We offer an initial telephone consultation, where we will provide you with any relevant information and ascertain how best we can help you.Enquire today