Our landlord and tenant solicitors in Gerrards Cross understand that being a landlord or being a tenant can bring unexpected and unwelcome surprises.
When things do go wrong it is easy to feel overwhelmed by the complex world of property law. But at Setfords we have lawyers who have been both tenants and landlords, so you’ll be dealing with people who genuinely understand how it feels to be on both sides of the door. Our landlord and tenant lawyers in Gerrards Cross understand that it is all too easy to end up in a situation that feels beyond your control.
The job of our landlord and tenant dispute solicitors in Gerrards Cross is to provide you with the best possible solution, be that a quick, cost-effective action, or heavyweight legal support. Below you will find more information about our landlord and tenant legal services, or you can click here to speak to one of our team.
- Possession proceedings and advice in relation to properties let under Assured Tenancies and Rent Act tenancies.
- Possession proceedings against squatters and trespassers.
- Drafting tenancy agreements (fixed fees can be arranged).
- Pre-contractual advice to landlords and tenants on the terms of tenancy agreements (fixed fees can be arranged).
- Advice on deposits and representation in litigation regarding deposits.
We can help you with
- Forfeiture proceedings
- Lease disputes
- Disputed lease renewals or terminations
- Right to manage claims (including defending RTM claims against leaseholders)
- LVT proceedings
We can help your business with
Why use Setfords for Landlord and Tenant matters?
- We offer a friendly and personal service which is always timely and relevant.
- We can provide expert advice at a competitive price.
- Upon instruction you’ll deal with an experienced solicitor from start to finish.
Speak to our team
Do you have an issue that you require immediate assistance with? We offer an initial telephone consultation, where we will provide you with any relevant information and ascertain how best we can help you.Enquire today