It is all too easy to find yourself breaking one of the UK’s many road laws, but in a large number of cases drivers have a case that can be defended, and our road traffic law solicitors in Beaconsfield have the expertise to help.
From speeding to drink-driving to offences involving HGVs, our Beaconsfield road traffic lawyers have the extensive experience required to help drivers build the strongest possible defence. Our Beaconsfield road traffic law solicitors also have access to a panel of expert witnesses that could be essential to delivering a robust case that stands up to scrutiny.
In cases where a prosecution is unlikely to be defendable our team will make that clear and advise how you can reduce the penalty by presenting the mitigating circumstances in a professional way. Below you can find more information about how our road traffic lawyers in Beaconsfield can assist you, or you can speak to one of our friendly team now by clicking here.
- Speeding offences
- Unsafe/Overloaded vehicles
- Drink-driving and tachograph offences
- Offences involving cars, horse-boxes, trailers, articulated or HGV’s
We can help you with
Why use Setfords for Road Traffic & Motoring Offences?
- We offer a friendly and personal service which is always timely and relevant.
- Our specialists will contact you within 60 minutes during normal office hours.
- All our clients receive the best possible advice, from experienced lawyers.
Free initial phone consultation
Do you have an issue that you require immediate assistance with? We offer a free initial telephone consultation, where we will provide you with any relevant information and advise you of the legal position.Enquire today