Property law can be overwhelmingly complex but our landlord and tenant solicitors in Aylesbury understand how it feels to be on both sides of the door.
Whether you’re a landlord or a tenant our lawyers genuinely understand the pressures that can arise on both side. Our landlord and tenant solicitors in Aylesbury are here to provide you with the best possible solution, be that a quick, cost-effective action, or heavyweight legal support. To find out how our Aylesbury landlord and tenant lawyers can assist you see below for a full list of legal services for both landlords and tenants. If you’d like to get in touch with one of our team please click here to speak to us now.
- Possession proceedings and advice in relation to properties let under Assured Tenancies and Rent Act tenancies.
- Possession proceedings against squatters and trespassers.
- Drafting tenancy agreements (fixed fees can be arranged).
- Pre-contractual advice to landlords and tenants on the terms of tenancy agreements (fixed fees can be arranged).
- Advice on deposits and representation in litigation regarding deposits.
We can help you with
- Forfeiture proceedings
- Lease disputes
- Disputed lease renewals or terminations
- Right to manage claims (including defending RTM claims against leaseholders)
- LVT proceedings
We can help your business with
Why use Setfords for Landlord and Tenant matters?
- We offer a friendly and personal service which is always timely and relevant.
- Our specialists will contact you within 60 minutes during normal office hours.
- All our clients receive the best possible advice, from experienced lawyers.
Free initial phone consultation
Do you have an issue that you require immediate assistance with? We offer a free initial telephone consultation, where we will provide you with any relevant information and advise you of the legal position.Enquire today