Commercial property transactions require a pragmatic approach and our commercial property solicitors in Aylesbury always offer sensible and realistic advice.
Our Aylesbury commercial property solicitors can advise on all aspects of commercial property law and act for national developers, high street chains, public sector clients, property companies, investment companies and individuals. The commercial property team in Aylesbury can provide a wide range of legal services for businesses. You can find out more about those commercial property services below, or you can click here to speak to one of the team now.
- Buying and selling commercial property
- Property development and construction
- Site acquisition and plot sales
- New homes and site set-up including management company formation
- Planning agreements
- Option, pre-emption and overage agreements
- Commercial landlord and tenant
- Rent reviews
- Granting, assigning and terminating commercial leases
- Property portfolio and management services
- Mortgages and securities
- Corporate support and property funds
- Environmental law
We can help your business with
Why use Setfords for Commercial Property?
- We offer a friendly and personal service which is always timely and relevant.
- Our specialists will contact you within 60 minutes during normal office hours.
- All our clients receive the best possible advice, from experienced lawyers.