Our lease extension solicitors in Cambridge have extensive experience, having successfully completed numerous freehold purchases and lease extensions in the Cambridge area.
Our solicitors are able to assist both landlords and tenants, with applications for the purchase of the freehold, or a lease extension. They can also help with the grant of 999 year leases to tenants who have successfully acquired their freehold.
What is a Lease Extension?
The Leasehold Reform Housing and Urban Development Act 1993 (as amended by the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002) gives tenants the right, subject to satisfying certain qualifying criteria, to acquire an extension of 90 years to their existing lease terms. The 1993 Act also offers tenants the right to buy the freehold of their building.Enquire today
Benefits of using our Lease Extension Solicitors in Cambridge
- The best quality advice – The only firm in Cambridgeshire with a specialist leasehold enfranchisement solicitor
- A wealth of experience – Advice from a specialist solicitor who has dealt with hundreds of lease extension and enfranchisement claims (acting for both landlords and tenants)
- Competitive rates – Expert advice from a top London trained specialist, at competitive local rates (further reductions are also available where several leaseholders wish to proceed with a claim in bulk)
- Peace of mind – Your solicitor will coordinate the entire process on your behalf: to include coordinating the work of surveyors (who advise on, and negotiate, the premium), conducting the claim and dealing with registration at the Land Registry on completion
- A friendly and approachable service – a competent, yet friendly and approachable service
For further information or a free quote, contact Natalie Turner at Setfords – firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form.Enquire today
What do my clients say?
“I just wanted to thank you for making the whole process so straightforward. It was a daunting undertaking for me and you were both reassuring and professional at every stage and I felt totally confident that my interests were in very safe hands. I have been really impressed by your professionalism and expertise – thank you.”