Housing Disrepair Solicitor

Enquire with us today

Call our team on 0330 058 4011 or fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

    Speak to a solicitor now

    Call our team on 0330 058 4012 or fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

    We normally respond within 30 minutes during working hours. Read our privacy statement here

    Landlords, housing associations and local authorities are legally required to ensure that properties are kept in a good condition and free from disrepair.

    We can help you bring a claim for compensation against your landlord. Please call us today for a no obligation initial consultation with one of our housing lawyers. We work on a no win, no fee basis and aim to provide you with expert advice and assistance throughout your case. Don’t suffer in silence, contact us today to discuss your case and how we can help.

    Speak to our team today if you are experiencing any of the following:

    • Damp
    • Mould
    • Leaks
    • Defective heating systems
    • Defective roof
    • Defective windows and doors
    • Structural issues
    • Drainage issues
    • Plumbing issues
    • Electrical issues
    • Infestations

    Call our team on 0330 058 4011
    for a free initial phone consultation

    Do you have an issue that you require immediate assistance with?

    We offer a free initial telephone consultation, where we will provide you with any relevant information and advise you of the legal position.

    Upon instruction, you will be allocated to a dedicated solicitor as your point of contact. They will stay with you throughout your time with the firm, and as a result they learn about and understand your needs, making the advice and guidance you receive customised to you.

    The length of the contract will also be tailored to your particular needs, and our charges are fixed for the period of the contract only. We keep your file under constant review, and will keep in touch with you proactively to make sure that you are receiving the full benefits of our services.

    Send an email

    Benefits of instructing us?

    • Expert legal housing advice and assistance
    • The chance to receive compensation for inconvenience, stress, financial loss and/or personal injury
    • Quick, effective repair work to your property
    • Flexible, bespoke, no win no fee service

    Why not get started today?

    Send an email

    Excellent service, hassle free, brilliant communication, would definitely recommend!

    - Mr Gareth Plunkett

    Read our reviews

    Your housing disrepair experts

    Saida Bello
    Saida Bello

    Consultant Housing Litigation Solicitor

    Saida Bello possesses over 12 years housing litigation experience in both private practice and the public sector as a Senior Housing Solicitor.

    View profile

    Antoinette Lynch
    Antoinette Lynch

    Consultant Barrister / Civil and Commercial Mediator

    Antoinette is a Barrister called to the Bar in 1994. During her working life she has always worked within the Court system, appearing in Civil and Criminal Courts.

    View profile

    Kulwinder Johal
    Kulwinder Johal

    Senior Housing Consultant Solicitor

    Kulwinder has over 21 years-experience of housing law and litigation in all sectors, local government, private practice and the charity sector acting for tenants and landlords.

    View profile