Saida has over 12 years’ experience in housing law and specialises in all aspects of housing law and litigation.
Saida has represented both landlords and tenants and therefore has the unique experience of looking at cases from both perspectives which is tactically beneficial. Saida provides a free 30 minutes consultation to all prospective clients by telephone or by Skype. Saida’s passion is to make a contribution to the legal sector and in particular the niche field of Housing Law which she continues to find fascinating.
Saida is happy to answer your enquiry by email or on the telephone or Skype, and can do so outside office hours if you prefer. To receive more information, please complete the form below or telephone Saida on her direct line 0117 440 7772.
We can help you with
- Possession claims covering all tenures (Secure, Assured, Assured Shorthold tenancies)
- Tenancy Deposit Disputes
- Housing disrepair
- Judicial Review
- Nuisance and Anti-social behaviour
- Tenancy Fraud cases
- Injunction proceedings
- General Housing law
- Policy reviews and Drafting
What my clients say:
Saida works very flexibly and has spoken to us outside of work hours when it was more convenient for us. This has been such a great help!
Reported upper court cases:
- Camden v Kelly Stafford  EWCA Civ 839 – Saida was the supervising Solicitor in this Court of Appeal case regarding service of notices prior to ending introductory tenancies.
- Sharif v The London Borough of Camden  UKSC 10 – Saida was the supervising Solicitor in this high profile homelessness case where court decided that it was not unlawful to offer split accommodation to a homeless applicant in exceptional cases.
The benefits of speaking with Saida Bello are:
- Expert Housing Law Advice from experience Housing Law Solicitors and Barristers.
- Free 30 minutes no obligation consultation by phone or Skype.
- Cost effective service with up -front cost estimates, so that clients know what to expect.
- Being able to make contact with your lawyer out of office hours.
- We can offer a Conditional Fee Agreement or “no win no fee” agreement in Housing Law cases depending on the merits of the case.
If you would like to see Saida or speak to her, please complete the enquiry form below.