Mel Lawrence has over 17 years experience in residential conveyancing covering Herts, Beds and Bucks; having worked as head of department and locum solicitor from sole practitioners to top legal 500 firms.
She is experienced in all aspects of residential property including sales, purchases, buy-to-lets, let-to-buy, tenanted properties, leasehold and new build (including Help to Buy and Help to Buy ISA).
Mel also has experience with estate set ups for developers, plot sales and real estate work and acts for several boutique developers.
What my clients say
Very professional service. Any questions we had were answered promptly, and we were kept informed of progress regularly. By far the smoothest house sale we have encountered, even with numerous queries raised by the buyers solicitors, these were dealt with quickly and efficiently by Mel. We wouldn’t hesitate to use Setfords again.
– CM, 07/10/17
Why use our conveyancing solicitor in Hertfordshire?
- Extensive local knowledge
- Centrally located between Herts, Beds and Bucks
- Appointment in your own home if preferred
- Clear and transparent costs with no hidden extras making budgeting your move easy
- No Call Centres – Contact with the same solicitor throughout
- Your matter will be handled by a qualified solicitor from start to finish