Verona Cocks is a senior consultant solicitor in Hayle providing specialist advice on a wide sector of commercial disputes and alternative dispute resolution.
Disputes affect all businesses at some point through out the cycle of its trading life. For the most part it is an unwanted problem which unnecessarily takes up too much time, proving to be costly and potentially damaging to the business.
Verona’s approach is one of early analysis to minimise legal costs and try to resolve the issue without the need for Court proceedings. The success of that very much depends on early engagement as well as quality advice.
If litigation is necessary, however, Verona has the expertise to deal with it efficiently and effectively.
What does a commercial dispute involve?
It’s where a business has a dispute which may involve a breach of contract for services or supply of goods, unpaid invoices or it could be:
- a partnership or company dispute
- banking and finance litigation
- shareholders’ actions
- commercial property litigation (including commercial landlord & tenant)
- agricultural disputes
- insolvency – directors’ disputes, administration, liquidation, bankruptcy
- intellectual property disputes – infringement of copyright, trademarks or passing off
- commercial defamation – particularly posts on the internet
- professional negligence
- commercial debt recovery and small claims
Benefits of instructing Verona?
- Industry recognised expertise – “tactically astute” Legal 500, 2010 Edition
- Pedigree background having been a partner at top national law firm
- Transparency on costs and flexibility on pricing structure
- Free initial consultation
- Connections to third party experts
If you would like to discuss a potential matter please contact Verona Cocks on 01209 708 650 or email email@example.com.Enquire today